ITC Dynarc T7
- New topspin blade for professional players.
- Good feeling of all wood blade + Improved power from 5-ply wood blade of OFF- ~OFF class.
- Based on traditional 7-ply construction. But, thickness is reduced to 5.9~6.0mm which is the same thickness as that of most 5-ply wood offensive blade.
- Heat-treated Koto of top layer provides optimum feeling.
- Clear but comfortable feeling. Optimum feeling = not too hard and not too soft.
- Linear response on impact input. (Neutral hit response value means linear response.) So player can easily predict the result of impact. This is common characteristic with Dynarc T5.
- Faster than most 5-ply blades of same thickness. This speed improvement is for poly ball.
- Very easy to use when compared with thicker 7-ply wood blades.
- Player can easily make heavy and fast topspin ball.
- Power-oriented topspin.
- Modern all-round play or Chinese quick topspin at close-to-table area.
- Skilled (or professional) players whose main weapon is powerful topspin from both wings.
- The players who has used 5-ply wood blades but demand higher speed for poly ball.
- Dynarc T7 is mainly recommended for highly skilled players. But, all level of players can use it.
- Dynarc T7 is the representative of offensive non-fiber blade of ITC.
Plywood: 7 ply wood
Surface Wood: Heat-treated Koto
Shakehand: Length 157 x Width 150mm (Shape is improved from conventional shape for more power.)
Shakehand FL : Length 100 x Width 26.2~28.4~27.2~34.8 x Height 25.0 mm
Shakehand ST : Length 100 x Width 28.8 x Height 22.4 mm
|Model||ITC Dynarc T7|
ITC Dynarc T7
- Brand: ITC
- Product Code: 0508164
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 45.37€