ITC Premier XC
- Powerful Hinoki Carbon blade which is optimized for plastic ball.
- It provides more control and better feeling than conventional Hinoki Carbon blades.
- 5+2 ply “Inner Fiber” structure realizes better control and spin-capability for more effective topspin.
- Conventional “Hinoki Carbon” blades provide very high speed, but are too much focused on speed. But, modern table tennis requires more all-round ability of this kind of high speed blade. XC is the solution.
- “Power Carbon” is a traditional “woven” carbon fiber material. But, the thickness is reduced, and as a result it provides better feeling and more flexibility.
- Construction is “5+2 ply inner fiber” which is different from “3+2” construction of conventional Hinoki Carbon blades. Also thickness is reduced to 6.7mm. The result is better stability while keeping high speed.
- Same level of speed as conventional “Hinoki Carbon” blades of 3+2 construction and 6.9~7.1mm thickness. But, the performance of topspin is much better.
- The feeling of impact is transferred to hand very well. -
Hard smash is more destructive than most of blades. But, the control of smash is excellent.
- Powerful topspin from mid ~ long distance is easy.
- “Power-oriented” style which lay emphasis on high speed of topspin.
- “Smash + Block” style at close-to-table area.
- The players who need destructive speed of topspin but who don’t want to lose control and stability.
- The players whose physical power is not sufficient but need more speed.
- Dramatically improved performance of “topspin” from conventional “Hinoki Carbon” blades.
Plywood: 5 ply wood + 2 ply power carbon (Fiber is placed between middle layer and center layer)
Surface Wood: Hinoki
Shakehand: Length 157 x Width 150mm (Shape is improved from conventional shape for more power.)
Shakehand FL: Length 100 x Width 26.2~28.4~27.2~34.8 x Height 25.0 mm
Shakehand ST: Length 100 x Width 28.8 x Height 22.4 mm
|Model||ITC Premier XC|
ITC Premier XC
- Brand: ITC
- Product Code: 0508116
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: 86.70€