ITC FiberTec Classic
- 5+2 ply costruction / 5.3~5.5mm / Akazie surface / Aramid Carbon.
- Soft feeling of Akazie surface and Aramid Carbon.
- Fiber blade with very soft surface material and Aramid Carbon.
- Aramid Carbon : The combination of soft Aramid fiber and elastic Carbon fiber. Aramid fiber absorbs vibration and reduces hard feeling. Carbon fiber provides high speed by increasing overall elasticity.
- Very soft Akazie wood provides very soft feeling of surface, and makes good harmony with Aramid Carbon which is placed directly under top layer.
- Thin construction with 5.4mm thickness
- Less "hollow" feeling than conventional 5.7mm blade with similar fiber and Koto surface. As a result, the feeling is very precise and predictable.
- Sufficient bending deformation thanks to thin construction improves the ability of keeping ball.
- Aggressive topspin at close-to-table area and counter-topspin are very easy. Mistake of topspin attack is significantly reduced.
- Aggressive topspin at close-to-table area.
- Modern all-round style.
- Topspin players who want to use high-tech fiber blade but doesn't like "hollow" feeling of conventional blade with similar fiber and Koto surface.
- Recommended as a "standard" fiber blade.
Plywood: 3 ply wood + 2 ply fiber
Fiber Material: Power Carbon
Surface Wood: Hinoki
Shakehand: Length 157 x Width 150mm (Shape is improved from conventional shape for more power.)
Shakehand FL : Length 100 x Width 26.2~28.4~27.2~34.8 x Height 25.0 mm
Shakehand ST : Length 100 x Width 28.8 x Height 22.4 mm
|Model||ITC Fibertec Classic|
ITC Fibertec Classic
- Brand: ITC
- Product Code: 0508136
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: 78.43€